Global Rehabilitation Leadership Institute
At the completion of the Global Rehabilitation Leadership Institute, participants will be able to:
- Explain the role of rehabilitation within the health system.
- Express the role and value of leadership in assessing, designing, and implementing rehabilitation-inclusive health systems.
- Understand the role and value of monitoring, evaluation, and learning, in designing and implementing rehabilitation inclusive health-systems.
- Identify and appraise sources of data for understanding rehabilitation needs.
- Demonstrate an ability to use data and leadership tools to inform strategic decision making to ensure rehabilitation inclusive health systems.
- Apply skills in strategic communication to advocate for, enact, and implement effective rehabilitation policies
All additional resources or readings can be accessed using the following link.
0% Complete 0/1 Steps
M3: Evidence-Informed Decision-Making for Rehabilitation Inclusive Health Systems 2 Topics | 2 Quizzes
M4: Facilitating Evidence-Informed Rehabilitation Initiatives Using Implementation Science 2 Topics | 2 Quizzes