Reflections on Emotional Intelligence Strengths, Areas for Attention, and Dev’t

Home Forums Module 2 Forum Reflections on Emotional Intelligence Strengths, Areas for Attention, and Dev’t

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      [email protected]
      Participant

The Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire has provided valuable insights into my strengths and areas that require attention. I have identified several key areas where I excel and a few that need improvement. These insights have spurred my determination to prioritize development in crucial areas to enhance my overall emotional intelligence. My strengths are self awareness, motivating oneself, Empathy and Social skill. Where as, my managing emotions needs attention. While I am generally good at managing my emotions, there are times when I may struggle to regulate strong emotions, such as anger or frustration. I need to develop strategies to cope with these emotions effectively and prevent them from negatively impacting my behavior or decision-making.

[email protected]
      Participant

Hi – can you please guide me as to where you found this emotional intelligence questionnaire – I can’t seem to find it. Thank you for your help.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.