Socio-ecological interventions

Home Forums Module 5 Forum Socio-ecological interventions

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      [email protected]
      Participant

What evidence do I have (or need) to identify those factors and levels posing the greatest barriers to rehabilitation in my population? There are very few research in this area. More research is needed

How does my own professional expertise and organizational access suggest where I might be most be effective in developing and launching an intervention?…I am a rehabilitation scientist in the rehabilitation field. I work in an institution in support of research, teaching and healthcare service. This puts me at a higher chance of putting on an intervention

What formative research might be needed to understand the precise intervention that would be most appropriate and impactful towards overcoming the challenges I identify?… Qualitative research

When considering potential interventions, what factors related to implementation do I need to consider?…institutional and community factors

What implicit biases may be at work in my culture or context and how do those implicit biases impact an individual’s ability to access and benefit from rehabilitation?… those related to socioeconomic differences as the riche will likely receive more attention

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.