Brief introduction

Home Forums Module 1 Forum Brief introduction

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Oda Msuha
      Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Oda Msuha a physiotherapy officer at muhimbili National Hospital -Mloganzila with 5 years experience working on outpatient and inpatient clients with different conditions like orthopedic, neuromusculoskeletal, pediatric and more. I expect to gain knowledge on various models of rehabilitation, assistive technology, interdisciplinary approach and policy frameworks in improving healthy system.

Oda Msuha
      Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Oda Msuha a physiotherapy officer at muhimbili National Hospital -Mloganzila with 5 years experience working on outpatient and inpatient clients with different conditions like orthopedic, neuromusculoskeletal, pediatric and more. I expect to gain knowledge on various models of rehabilitation, assistive technology, interdisciplinary approach and policy frameworks in improving healthy system

[email protected]
      Participant

Hello everyone, My name is Uyanga Gonchigsuren (Melody) from Mongolia. I am a Board member of Mongolian Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Also I am a PM&R physician at private hospital with 10 years experience working on outpatients and inpatients with different condition like orthopedic and more.
      From this course I expect to increase my leadership skills, gain confidence in my knowledge and experience to become an effective leader in the sector. Learn more about systems thinking and strategies to guide teams in the design, plan and implementation of new policies and rehab and AT programs to increase access to these two health interventions.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.